Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Uncrustables

So, what's the point of these things?? For those of you who have never heard of them, they are round sandwiches you can find in your grocer's freezer. Em likes the cheese ones and loves to press the buttons herself on the microwave. My question is this: why bother? My kids both ate bread crust until they saw other children do not. Now they pull it off, I refuse to cut it off like many other moms do. I decided to try these uncrustables with Em. No crust, just cut out the middle with less filling than a regular sandwich. So, what does she do?? She pulls the edges off around the outside! It doesn't really matter how you explain to her that there is no crust, to a child, whatever is around the outside is "crust." I just can't win with this child! Now we just call them "crustables"!

No comments: