Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I've been tagged...

I guess this is what happens when your husband's friends are all in high school - he could have put that down as one of his strange things!!

What are 5 weird things about me?

1. That I'm 35 and like to play VMK. It would appear that this is not so strange, though, as many, many players are my age or older...

2. I like lima beans.

3. I used to ride a unicycle - everywhere. I wouldn't dare try to now, though, for many reasons...

4. When I take pills I 1) take them all at the same time, no matter how many and how large, and 2) I take one small sip, then a larger one to wash them all down. (T happily pointed this one out to me!)

5. I'm a lefty and a righty - I write, bat, golf (mini), eat with my left. I cut, bowl, catch, throw and kick righty.

I'm tagging anyone who has at least one of these things in common with me!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm tagged...I love lima beans!!!!!

deanna said...

That is awesome! LOL!! I'll have to stop by and check out your answers! I tried to open a xanga account - I can't read the security code! T's going to fix it for me.

Anonymous said...

you can check my voxtropolis site too...there you don't have to have an account to comment. just click on my name.