Thursday, January 05, 2006

And yet again...

I'm sick! So far, it seems like a little cold and I'm holding out hope. It's starting to seem like all the bleach and lysol in the world cannot keep this place free from germs! I'm back to inhalers, tissues, vaporizers and Cold-Eeze - again!

Em is much better, on the other hand, so we are off to find birthday party invitations. Her birthday is NEXT WEEK! Now, if we can stay healthy enough to get a party in motion, it will prove to be enjoyable, I'm sure. Em turned down all my offers to host this party at an alternate location, such as Build A Bear, gymnastics, or a pottery place. She wants a Dora party like the one we did for Katie. That means I get to do all the work!! I am changing one thing - the time. We had lunch for Katie's party. With the possibility of 14 preschoolers, we're skipping lunch. We'll do the adventure, cake and pinata - skip the quesadillas and hot dogs!!

Em is very excited, so that is fun to see. Her last party, two years ago, was at the Crayola store in Arundel Mills. About a month after her party (and it was awesome!) they closed the store! Too bad, because I loved that store. I'm glad we did that party!

I am ready, off we go to Target for some party planning. Yeah! I think we have gymnastics later, but I'm so off schedule and have yet to purchase a 2006 calendar - HELP!

No comments: