Monday, January 09, 2006

Completely Stumped!!

OK - what am I missing here? For about two weeks, I have been writing down all the searches people have done to find me. Some are hilarious, others a bit more mundane. A couple are confusing... Anyway, I've been paying attention for a while now. I was all set to do my post yesterday when someone searched "deanna." I thought that was kind of funny, so I had to rethink my post a bit. Since I've waited, there have been THREE MORE deanna searches: "deanna Connecticut," "deanna office complete warehouse"(?), and just "deanna." Huh? Why all of a sudden this fascination with my name? And these searches seem to be coming from many different areas. Weird. If I've missed some Deanna News, please someone let me know!

Now, for the compiled list of "How to Find 'My Tiny Voice' Blog":

Funniest: goo girls (what are these?), California Living (I've never lived anywhere even close to CA!), tiny (I wish!)

Most disappointed searchers: Brazil (never been there, either!), arbonne (didn't like it), resolutions (they were a bust and it's only Jan 9!), women leaders church (don't remember writing a post on that at all!!)

Serious: Disney MGM secrets (wish I had some!!), NAIB (aquarium), VMK quest answers, Erwin McManus book (almost finished with The Barbarian Way - scary book but great!), Holter Monitor (twice, I never did get the results from that thing!)

Longest searches: (I don't think I've ever entered more than 4 words in a search!)

"daddy choosing girlfriend over daughter" and
"how can I get into VMK holiday quest Disney World"


So, there's a semi-complete list. I've left off a couple. These deanna ones have thrown me off completely, though!! Funny!

Bottom line - if you want info on VMK, deanna or goo girls, just give me a holler! If you want info on California, well, I'm not even going to pretend for you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had several searches in the past week or so looking for Deana Watson...I think weird...Steve goes on a hunt to see who is searching for his wife...I have to remind him that there are more Deana Watson's out there.

Most of my searches of late are for our son's neurologist and for Charlie Brown Christmas.

So do you say your name De-Anna or Dean-a?

Mine is Dean-a...dad's middle name is Dean...how creative right?

deanna said...

Hi! I'm dee-anna, named after Deanna Durbin. My mom's first fiance, who was killed in a car accident, was Dave, so I was supposed to be Dave. I'm glad I am not Davida!!

It's a strange feeling when some unknown person is looking for you - I'd be a little suspicious myself!