Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tagging Update

Well, so far, I've had ONE PERSON fess up to being tagged, my blogging friend, Deana. I like that name, by the way!!

Last night, when I was trying to think of weird things about myself (it's kind of hard, even though I know there are many of them!) I asked my husband and daughter for some help. T was MORE than happy to share a few, things I didn't really think were that weird. Kt piped up with, "You LOVE to clean!" Huh? Who is she talking about? Does she live in this house???

Deana, I forgot to mention, I also hate housework and I'm terrible at it. It wouldn't be so bad if I actually felt like I accomplished something. It just seems that with a 5 year old trailing behind me, the results are fruitless. Not to mention the fact that it's all cyclical. Do the dishes, use the dishes, do the dishes. Do the laundry, wear the laundry, do the laundry. Being a task oriented person, I need a project that can be completed, and I'm completely ruined by tasks that never end!!

If you've been tagged, let me know. I'd LOVE to read your answers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes...why fold the clothes and put them away when a) husband will just toss through them in a drawer... or b) baby will wear 3 outfits today because of drool and food???

I wish I was one of those people that it was jus ta no brainer to clean but I have to seriously get pumped up to do the dishes! There's jus tso much in a day!

BTW on the word verification before I submit this comment I have to type in the letters "wennch" nice...

deanna said...

Gotta love that word verification! That is crazy!!

I do believe that my housekeeping skills only worsened with marriage and children - for shame, for shame! Is it any surprise? At least my secret is safe, at least as far as Kt is concerned!!