Saturday, January 07, 2006

2,500th visitor!

A while back I had my 2,000th visitor. T and I had been waiting to see who it would be - kind of geeky and corny, I know! It was a bit of a letdown when I realized that my 2,000th visitor was T!! We both laughed, it was funny. WELL, today I had my 2,500th visitor and guess who it was?? Uh huh - T, again. I wonder sometimes if anyone other than visits (haha). Of course, I know I have other visitors, he's just my biggest fan I guess. Maybe that's just the way it's supposed to be!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to watch who comes to my sites too. (One of the perks with a techy husband...the ability to spy)

Most people get freaked out when I tell them...I know you look at my site...ha ha!

deanna said...

Haha! True. I don't know how technically literate I am at all - Tony does most of it for me!!

I LOVED your video. I've tried to leave you comments but I think I have to register for Xanga... on my todo list! Looking foward to more...

Anonymous said...

I also have another site...for those who don't care to get sucked into xanga...I don't blog everyday there...but you don't have to sign up to comment.

http://www.deanawatson.com