Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Crisp Linen

That is the scent of Lysol I would recommend. It's not overpowering like other scents and it hasn't made my stomach turn yet!! We are back to Lysol in all it's forms, disinfectant spray, bathroom cleaner, wipes, you name it!!

Em had a quiet night, but three times so far this morning she's been sick again. Poor baby! She asked me one time, with tears in her eyes, if she could open one of her birthday presents. Her birthday is 1-10-01 - our binary baby! I told her no, otherwise she'll have nothing to open on her birthday. I guess when she's feeling better I'll have to take her out for some fun. That's assuming, of course, that I don't catch it this time. I've escaped so far, but I'm afraid this one might do me in! It's just me and her - the rest of the world is back to "normal."

That is, except in New England, where they are experiencing an Noreaster apparently. My mom wrote me this morning that they cancelled school up there today, so she's home. What a way to drag out a vacation! Luckily, none of that going on here yet. I hate being cooped up for very long, even being a homebody.

I guess I better go try to keep my baby occupied while she's sick. She told me she just wants to lay down - no music, no TV, no nothing. Poor thing! Just not herself!! I guess I'll just go lay down with her, of course, then that might be me tomorrow...

No comments: