Sunday, January 29, 2006

Funny

OK - I'm a little addicted to sitemeter! Everyone knows that by now, at least if you read this regularly. Today I checked the number of visitors is a little low, but I've also become addicted to finding the locations of the visitors (more likely some place other than exactly where a visitor comes from!) by copying the longitude/latitude and pasting it into google maps (love that satellite picture, too!). Now, some of you may be thinking that my husband's geekiness is rubbing off one me, and you might be correct. He is, after all, the one who taught me all this!!

So, today I get this visitor from LA - big place, some of my relatives live there in Palos Verde, Newport Beach, so I did my little map trick to see if they may have found me. I had to laugh out loud when I saw that my visitor lived on Sesame Street! I thought that was just a TV show, not a real place. I guess my new fan is either Big Bird, Grover or Ernie and Bert. That's OK - they were all my favorites when I was little. I wonder what their blogs would look like if they had one??!!

No comments: