Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Off to Sunny Florida!

Not me, but T! Even though he failed to take me for my birthday (oh, for shame!) I am allowing him to go for a night to hang out with a good friend and maybe do some strategic planning and networking. I'm sending along with him all my Disney VMK certificates hoping someone in that area can cash them all in for me. I think it only fair that I also benefit from this whimsical trip, especially since I am not tagging along!

I briefly dreamed of tagging along, but it's just a little too expensive for me. I'd rather go when we can stay longer, do more and get some cheaper flights!! Instead, I will sit here, with the girls, in the freezing Arctic chill dreaming of a warmer place. He better bring back some of that warm Florida air or we may just have to go get some ourselves!!!

No comments: