Thursday, March 30, 2006

Kt's Tag Answers

T posted these yesterday - I'll post them here - take special note of her favorite park. I promise I didn't coach her on this one!

Sport: jump rope
Movie: Yours Mine and Ours
Cartoon: Spongebob Squarepants
Toy: toy laptop
Book: Magic Treehouse
Song: I'll Fly Away
School subject: Math
Clothes: Jeans
Pajamas: Nightgowns
Color: Rainbow
Food: Grilled Cheese
Animal: Dolphin
Vacation: Connecticut
Hobbies: computer
Dessert: lots of them - choc chip cookies
Places to go: Savannah
Park: Animal Kingdom
Park Activity: Jungle Gym
Preacher: Pastor Tim
Bible characters: Mary, the mother of jesus
Holidays: birthday
Day: Saturday
Prayer request: friendships
People: Abby
Boyfriend: Alex (don't worry, she doesn't quite understand that she has to wait until she is 21.)

Incidentally, Kt's favorite color has been rainbow for YEARS!! She was never able to pick a favorite color, so she always would say I like rainbow color! Last year, my brother the architect and percussionist, wrote and recorded her singing a song they called, "My Favorite Color is Rainbow." It's an adorable song and I wish I could post it for you. I don't know how AND they don't have any rights reserved on it yet, so maybe a later date, like when she's 21 most likely!!

No comments: