Saturday, March 25, 2006

Christian Colleges Increase Enrollment

Looks like more graduates are heading for Christian colleges more than ever before. With all the upgrades at schools like Gordon College (hint, hint) I can understand why. Unfortunately, as pointed out in this article, the increase in applicants mean some students are being turned away. Colleges admitting that these are students who would have been admitted in years past.

I personally loved my four years at Gordon. I know Christian colleges aren't for everyone, but I really appreciated it after public schooling and seeing what my friends who attended large state universities experienced. I would love for my children to attend a smaller Christian college. The question will be can I afford it?? We'll just have to wait and see...

No comments: