Friday, March 03, 2006

MD passes Stem Cell Research Bill

Wow - I am so disgusted at Maryland lawmakers today. $25 million dollars with preference going to embryonic stem cell research. You know, for something so controversial, I am totally opposed to using tax-payers, like me, hard earned money to pay for this. With the facts in front of them, that adult stem cell research is farther along, actually more helpful, as we found out when my father had his stem cell transplant, they would not only allot this amount of money BUT specifically designate it for something so unproven and unethical. You know what - if so many people believe in this, let them fund it themselves. Don't take my money and spend it on something like this!! (Off to take my blood pressure medicine!)

2 comments:

D. C. Russell said...

Since you don't have backlinks configured and don't give contact info, this is the only way I can tell you that I quoted and linked to you.
http://pg-politics.blogspot.com/2006/03/news-briefs-saturday.html

deanna said...

No problem, D.C. Russell. Thanks for letting me know!