Wednesday, March 22, 2006

An Audience in the Dead?

For those readers who have been around for a while, you know that I used to have this fixation with my sitemeter. Well, I still have it, I just don't talk about it as much! It's still fun to see who is reading and where they are from. I have also, on occasion, mapped where some readers are from. Before you get all spooked by this, it is FAR from an exact science!! It's just funny to see where I end up on a map. A few months ago I posted on this and how my latest reader was from Sesame Street!!

Well, the other night I noticed a lot of hits from one particular area so I decided to check it out. I have no idea who it is and after looking at the map I am even more clueless, which is fine!! However, there was another hit from the same town but with a different map location. Being the lunatic that I am, I put the coordinates in Google maps and guess what? It came from the dead center (no pun intended) of a cemetery!! Can you believe that? Even the dead read blogs!!

Since this post is going nowhere fast, I'll just stop here! It's just I hadn't realized I was so boring!! I need to find some more material!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny! When I saw that there were (before now) zero comments, I was shocked.
How could no one have commented on this? It's hilarious. Then I realized the obvious. They're all dead! ; )

doubleknot said...

No problem with locating me. I also thought the post was funny. How do you locate someone. I have had a computer for years but still have a lot to learn about it. Sending emails and now blogging is the best I have done though I now know how to put my pictures in folders but try to back them up by copying to a CD no luck - have to ask my daughter or sister what I am doing wrong.