Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tagged! Again!

Well, our friend Jeremy tagged us - actually our girls. I'll take Em, T can take Kt! I'll see what I can get from her! (We are already stuck on favorite movie - this is going to take all day!)

Sport: Basketball dribbling
Movie: The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
Cartoon: Spongebob Squarepants
Toy: American Girl Doll horse
Book: I Want to Be a Firefighter
Song: There She Goes
School subject: Play
Clothes: Summer clothes
Pajamas: Bunny pajamas
Color: Purple
Food: Mac & cheese
Animal: horses and dogs and bunnies
Vacation: Connecticut
Hobbies: go to Madi's
Dessert: zebra cakes (I have no idea what these are!)
Places to go: park
Park: Our park - Holiday Hills
Park Activity: play
Preacher: Pastor Mark
Bible characters: Jonah got eaten by the whale
Holidays: Christmas
Day: Sunday
Prayer request: thank God for loving us
People: my family and Madi
Boyfriend: Virage

(I'd have to say, this was a bit painful, as Em has very little interest in doing anything I ask her to do today!!!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't know what Zebra Cakes are!? Wow you miss out on alot! They are little snack cakes with black and white stripes that have some kind of cream filling inside them.

If you don't know what they are, where is she getting them?

deanna said...

Ah... well that might explain it - she had zebra day at preschool, so I guess that's what snack was! She eats lots of things I don't know about at school and her friend's houses. No food allergies mean no worries for me!

Anonymous said...

Well hopefully they won't show her... Star Crunch, I had those 1 time and I was hooked for life! LOL

deanna said...

Thanks for the warning - I've never heard of Star Crunch either!! Although we are huge fans of Peanut Butter Crunch!

Anonymous said...

Woman do you never shop for Little Debbie's?? Oatmeal Creme Pies...Nutty Bars...Zebra Cakes...Star Crunch...ahhhh the things my childhood were built on!

That's funny that someone was searching for me and found your site...guess I better not talk about people here huh? Ha ha ha!

deanna said...

I have enough weight issues than to be dreaming about Little Debbie's!!!! Although, I do love those.... better not say it or I'll have to run out and get some!!

Yes, mum is the word on here! I hope they found you!