Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Thinking BIG!

Tonight, when I was putting Em to bed, I mentioned that we had something big planned for Saturday. It's a surprise for the girls. We are taking them to the circus! I didn't tell her that, but she wanted to guess. I told her we were going to do something we have never done before. She thought about it for a bit and then said, "Are we moving?" I started laughing, of course, because ever since she was 2 she has wanted to move. She never wants anything more than to move to a bigger house. For some reason, she has this idea that our house is too small, which is hysterical because it's not and for a child so small to think that - well, I'm scared!!

After I told her it wasn't that, I did ask her where she would like to move. I fully expected one of two answers. The first one I thought might be to Connecticut, to mom's house. The second I would expect would be Savannah, to Skyler's house. Well, as usual, she surprised me by quickly saying, "Disney World!" Ah, a girl after my own heart!! And with the heart of a princess, as well! I hope she's not disappointed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeek the circus!! man, I had issues with the circus when I was little!

I do hope you guys have fun though! Just don't watch Dumbo before you go! Ha ha...I'm such a weirdo!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I've been telling T that for years as you know - Disney church!!

mm