Friday, March 31, 2006

Spring is in the Air!

It is a beautiful day here - warm, springy! I have my spring cold, so I know we have officially arrived. Today Kt has no school, so she's downstairs relaxing before I make her go on a walk with me. I figure that's better than making her read a book while I work out at Curves. Then we go pick up Em after straightening up our house, have a bit of lunch and wait for our friends to arrive.

The plan today is to take some friend's to the aquarium. They are my only takers on that offer I posted months ago! Can you believe it?? Any excuse for us to !! I'm sure the Baltimore Harbor will be busy today, with all this warm weather. We may even stay down there for dinner - we'll have to see how all the kids do!

Yesterday, for Kt's half day, I had planned to take the girls to see The Shaggy Dog, but instead they played outside all afternoon. It was very strange - as I am still getting used to not watching their every move. I got a lot done around the house - cleaned out the garage, did laundry, cleaned up the kitchen. I guess there is a ray of light where my disorganized house is concerned. I never really imagined hours of time to do all this until this year. YEAH!!

So glad spring is upon us!

No comments: