Saturday, March 11, 2006

California, Here We Come!

We just booked a Disneyland trip! To say I'm excited would be an understatement!! Now, all we have to do is get there, oh, and pay for it! hehe

Em is sort of freaking out. She asked us this morning if earthquake live under the ground. Kt, on the other hand, was quite put out when I explained to her that we would not be able to see a screening of Spongebob due to the fact that the characters are not real. She was very excited, however, to find out that the Hollywood sign was real!

I am very excited - and we are bringing my mom and visiting our relatives in L.A. It's going to be so fun!! (I hope!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man when are you going? I was trying my hardest the other night to talk Steve into Orlando. He told me I could go in May when he has to go for a conference. Then I could just go to Disney with our friend Ginny who lives there...only catch it is two weeks from when we planned a trip to L.A. for Origins....arrrrggghh...spoiled again!

deanna said...

Hey Deana - we are going July 5-7. Decided to skip the holiday! On a side not, should you ever book a trip to stay at a Disney park, it is well worth booking through AAA. We save over $500 for this trip! WDW is much bigger - more for the $$!