Friday, October 07, 2005

Three Wishes

Well, my "perfect" daughter came home today with a note from her teacher asking me to be the room parent. I feel a bit manipulated... Oh well, I'll do it! First item on the agenda: organize a going away party for the student teacher, who Kt loves!

Kt brought home a paper asking what her three wishes from the Genie are. Here was her response:

My first wish would be for everybody to hear about God so he will come to earth again. My secont wish would be no school. My third wish would be for the sesons to rotate in days instad of months.



OK - so she's not perfect, at least not her spelling! Interesting wishes, especially the seasons one. I've never even thought about something like that - almost mystical. She's a thinker. Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag with the first one. If there was any doubt this child was from a Christian home, it's been dashed for good. I guess it's a good sign, though, that her teacher, knowing full well where we stand on the "Jesus" issue, still asked me to be her room parent. Yeah for me!

So, three wishes... I don't think I should admit them in public!!

No comments: