Monday, October 24, 2005

Blogger Stalkers

I think I have some of these. They are people who appear on my sitemeter from various locations and seem to visit frequently but never identify themselves. I don't have a clue who they are!!

T was discussing this with our very proper English friend who was debating whether or not to sign up for Bloglines. His point was that if you frequent a blog, you might as well be polite and acknowledge this fact. On the other hand, we all do this!! I have a blog that I visit daily, whether or not the blog shows up on my bloglines as a new post. I like to read the comments other people leave, but I wouldn't dare leave one of my own comments. Ah, the intricacies of blogging...

Good night! Happy blogging!! Even happier commenting... or just enjoy stalking (smile).

6 comments:

friend said...

I've been lurking. I like to see the other side of T... or the better half.

deanna said...

LOL - lurk all you want! I have seen you and I know who you are. It's the "others" who spook me. T knew right away when he read your comment in my email who YOU were - he was laughing. I lurk on your page, too, because it is so entertaining!

Anonymous said...

i visit EVERYDAY! :)

tony sheng said...

i visit every day too.

deanna said...

I believe that's multiple times every day! you blog stalker, you!

Anonymous said...

You update so often I can't wait to read it...I am blog stalking you and Tony ;)