Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Busy, busy, busy...

But not too busy to blog! I am right now making cupcakes for Kt's class tomorrow - goodbye party for the student teacher. After that, I'm going to throw in a load of laundry, make copies for Brownies today - I'm in charge, then I have to pull all that stuff together, I also have to finish the folders for the kindergarten teacher, complete my last Beth Moore study for tonight's bible study, make hamburgers so T can cook them when he gets home and.... have I forgotten anything?? I hope not! I've already run Em to school and home, made it to Curves, posted one blog, answered some email, read some email, made lunch, started the cupcakes and cleaned up the kitchen. Still to do before Friday (when we leave for CT!!!!): more laundry, clean up the house, wash the sheets - we need to break out the flannel so we can hold off on turning on the heat!, and OH YEAH - I still need to hop in the shower today. How long can we keep this up? I'm exhausted just from writing all this. I guess I'll have to skip the nap, though;)!

No comments: