Thursday, October 06, 2005

Something I Never Do...

So, I wrote a short email to Tammy Trent about the Women of Faith conference, thanking her for her testimony because I'm certain everyone in attendance realized how painful it is to share something so personal and tragic in front of thousands of women (who are sobbing their brains out!). I know we walked out of there with every CD she brought and her book mostly because my mom can relate on some level to what Tammy has gone through. My mother lost her fiance in college to a drunk driver/head on collision just before Thanksgiving and my father to lymphoma 2 years ago. I honestly assumed Tammy might read the email but never expected a reply - which is what I got late last night.

Deanna -
Thank you so much for your email and I'm soo glad you were able to be
there with all of us in Hartford. I'm honored to have touched your
life through mine in some way. May the Lord continue to be all that
you need. Hope, Life and Love!
God bless you always and yes, this is really Tammy Trent responding!
(smile)

Tammy Trent

So, that's that! I'm just going to believe it's her! (smile) What a sweetie - she is the real deal!

No comments: