Friday, October 21, 2005

Autodrive

We made it to Connecticut. Somehow. I was very, very sleepy so I'm pretty sure my car drove us here. Scary. I felt that strange "how did I get here" feeling a few times on the way, or the "where am I? did I miss my exit" feeling. It's a good thing there was no traffic. Rain, but not once we hit the Garden State Parkway.
The girls are enjoying their grandmother while I'm up here typing away. I'm pretty sure we will pick a place to go out for dinner, maybe do a little shopping, come home and hang out a bit. It's nice, familiar and relaxing. I love it! Sometimes I think I'd love to move here and other times I think I'd prefer it to remain my oasis. If I lived here, it wouldn't be this fun to come back!! This place would be filled with all my busyness instead of the nice, relaxing calm that we find. So now I'm off to enjoy my mom and listen to what she has to say about Full Day Kindergarten - I'll let you know later!

No comments: