Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sitemeter

So, I'm so new to this blogging thing. It's very intimidating. Last week T sent me an email explaining how I was to set up a sitemeter for my blog page. He gave some very loose instructions, none of which made any sense to me. Of course, just the day before he gravely warned me about never messing with my "template," and since I've seen him sweat over his own I took him VERY seriously. I told him if he wanted me to have a sitemeter he was going to have to install one himself!!

It's really too bad he did this for me, because now I can see who visits my page. It's quite intriguing and a little addictive!! It's been quite the international crowd. In one week, with a couple little advertisements, I've had over 100 "hits" on my page. It's kind of cool, but I'm not sure anyone is really reading anything. Out of all those hits, I think I have 2 comments. I'm guessing most of these readers are just passing through, and that's OK. I've done that myself.

I have enjoyed posting these little blogthings. It's kind of therapeutic in a way. For a stay-at-home mom with limited adult stimulation (at least that is positive!) this has been an outlet for me. So, hits or no hits, I'm going to keep blogging around - in English! Sorry all you folks from Brasil, Norway, Sweden, Canada, and everywhere else you've visited from! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: