Thursday, December 22, 2005

House Cleaning

I went to the doctor, which was really a complete waste of my time, other than I now know that I'm fine. Feeling better already. Now, I have a weeks worth of chores to complete by tomorrow, that's why I'm blogging. Realistically, there's no way that's going to happen. Fortunately, it's just my family coming - expectations are low, because they all know I've been sick for over a week. Apparently, some of them will be arriving sick, so we'll keep the Lysol handy!!

T informed me today that I'm supposed to list my favorite blog posts for 2005. It's some kind of known rule of blogging that one must do this!?! So, we'll add to my list of things to do reading my entire blog. People actually do this, even when they have a years worth of posts? Are they crazy?? I need to stop posting more than once a day because come next December, there is no way I'll be able to read through my entire blog for this "event." I'm dreading reading through three months, so twelve is just overly daunting to me. I think I prefer to never look back!

On top of catching up with everything, tomorrow is Kt's birthday!! I did manage to make her brownies to take to school to share with her friends. Tomorrow, she has a full day of school (I really think that is unnecessary!) so it'll just be dinner and cake and wait for everyone to get here. Big debate - Kt really wants to go to Friendly's for dinner, but my sister insists that she and her husband will be here for dinner. They are leaving southern Virginia in the afternoon (2 or 3) and think they will be here for dinner? She was not happy with me when I suggested it might take them hours to get around the beltway at rush hour on the Friday night before Christmas. But, as is typical with my sister, what do I know?? Nothing. So, we will just wait here.... I asked her to give us a call around 4:30 - she never replied...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My husband sent me a link to your page. He and your hsband correspond on eachother's blogs. I just wanted to say hi and I enjoy your blogging!

Hope you keep well over the holidays and have a wonderful Christmas!

friend said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!

deanna said...

Hi Deana - I like your name! I saw that you had subscribed to my blog and I read a bit of yours. Tony has filled me in. I will certainly be a frequent visitor of yours as well!!

I'm feeling much better, am excited about Christmas and my family coming. I hope and pray you have a great Christmas!! Thanks!

Mr. Friend - MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family, as well. My husband is sitting here in wonder as he has just figured out that you published some books!! I'm just laughing at him... How's the house business?