Saturday, December 17, 2005

Goggle search

I'm feeling slightly better today, although I'm still not ruling out bronchitis, I'm hoping I can ward that off again!!

I've been getting hits from the funniest searches and I'm hoping I don't disappoint! The most common search is "Christmas Brag Letter" and the second, which is kind of funny that people on opposite sides of the US would search this at almost exactly the same time and land on me, is "creative Christmas letter." Seeing as I've had one comment on that letter, I'm slightly worried what people will think, but I guess that's all part of blogging. We have no idea who our audience is and most of the time, they remain anonymous and silent. It's a little disconcerting for a people pleaser like me.

Thanks goes, then, to my #1 commenter/responder for the positive feedback - Jeremy DelRio. Not only is he a great encourager, but he does an incredible work with teenagers in NYC. One can only hope there are more people like him around when our kids are that age!! Thanks, Jeremy! Should you be searching something like "how to spread good Christmas charitable cheer" you might consider sending some his way!

2 comments:

Jeremy Del Rio said...

Thanks for the shout-out. And if any of that charitable cheer comes our way, I'll be sure to send you a commission! Hehehe

deanna said...

LOL - Wow - blogs come with fringe benefits? Haha - I'd love to be responsible for some charitable cheer, but I'll give that glory to Him! Now we'll see if there are any charitable hits. Merry Christmas to you all!