Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bird Flu Warning

For those of you who don't know, my husband has been frantic about the bird flu. I've written about it a couple times, but since then our basement has been turned into a virtual birdflu bomb shelter! There are supplies enough for a month long quarantine. I had no idea until one evening my daughter wanted baked bean with dinner and I hadn't bought any. T piped up with, "I might have some in the basement." Of course, I looked at him like he was straight from outer space and then just started laughing, certain he was kidding. Moments later he returned with 2 cans of baked beans. I'm now starting to worry!

With this in mind, I have now received from two people I love this hysterical email. I'm sure most of you have already received it, but I had to stick it up here for those who haven't. It makes me laugh out loud everytime I read it, especially with T in mind!

Had to fwd this bit of important info to you:


The Center for Disease Control has released a list of
symptoms of bird flu. If you experience any of the
following, please seek medical treatment immediately:

1. High fever.
2. Congestion.
3. Nausea.
4. Fatigue.
5. Aching in the joints.
6. An irresistible urge to crap on someone's windshield.

2 comments:

tony sheng said...

there is now a light down there so we can get to all of our supplies...

deanna said...

Yeah - thanks for shedding some light on this matter! haha