Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Two Totally Weird Unrelated Things

First, my older daughter, Kt, came downstairs about 45 minutes after I put her to bed. We had our SPACE intern over, so I just assumed the girls couldn't get to sleep AND wanted to check out what we were all doing since they both came down! Anyway, Kt tells me this freaky story (don't know if she made it us or it was real) that she had a dream about a building burning and an airplane out of control. She was pretty spooked. So we prayed about it. I'll be pretty spooked if there's some crazy headline tomorrow morning...

Second, after my last post where I basically admitted that I'm a perfectionist who is never satisfied with anything my Beth Moore lesson for the night was, no kidding, Benefit 3 - Finding Satisfaction in Christ. Is God speaking to me? Next lesson (and you might laugh after reading my first weird thing): Finding Peace through Christ. How weird is that? Guess it's a God thing (smile).

No comments: