Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Little Excited...

to meet my new neighbors. They've been here for a bit, but I don't have a clue which house. They live behind my cul-de-sac neighbor, but we couldn't figure it out on Halloween night. They have twin kindergarteners, the woman is a teacher and I don't have a clue what her husband does. My neighbor, though, wanted to tell me that she talked to them on Sunday and they are both from Connecticut! Wow - neat! She said the woman (I still have not gotten names and my friend couldn't remember them!) is from Hartford and she think the husband is from Fairfield. Well, that would be strange, huh? I'm wondering if he means Fairfield County or the town of Fairfield, which is where I'm from!

The funny thing is that my neighbor also added, "Oh, yeah, and they are Jewish!?!" I said, "Oh, yeah, very Jewish community up in CT!" My friend was totally surprised to hear that. She's from Lancaster, PA, so maybe that's why she was so surprised??? Who knows, anyway, I can't wait to meet them, of course, my expectations might be a bit too high...

No comments: