Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sick Day

Kt is home today. She has had a runny nose for a few days. No surprise, considering I have found her outside with no shoes, a tank top and shorts on. It's warm out, but not THAT warm!! Last night she was running a bit of a fever so I decided to keep her home today, which will be good to have a day at home without other kids around begging her to come out and play.

In some ways it's like having Tony home. She stands behind me while I'm typing on the computer, breathing down my neck until I can't stand it anymore. Of course, the fact that she's sick makes it worse! I'm once again relegated to the laptop, which never really cooperates with me. Kt is next to me playing VMK, or virtual magic kingdom. We are both still addicted to this game. I do have to monitor her. The other day I signed on and she had changed one of her virtual rooms to read: "Free Magic" - come and get some magic! (I almost just erased this whole post - save by undo!) I had explain to her how you cannot offer things you do not have!!! I'm sure that was a very popular room - populated with some very angry people!! I have to keep an eye on her!

We've had a nice, quiet day so far. I guess I ought to take advantage of it and get some things done around the house. It's just so much more fun blogging!

No comments: