Friday, November 04, 2005

Scrapbooking Update

Just hours ago I wrote the following:

I'm going to go to this party because I've been invited by someone who just moved here last year. I know how hard it is to get connected. I've been in MD 13 years and I'm still feeling a bit disconnected, so I'm going.
I cannot believe that out of the 15 or so people this person invited, I was the only one who bothered to come. Now, this woman is sooo nice, unimposing, friendly, room parent type, warm, inviting... Catchin' my drift??? I kid you not, it is impossible moving here and finding friends. I am not joking at all! She has two beautiful kids who play soccer, scrapbook, have friends. Not one person could come tonight? I find that hard to believe. Anyway, I'm so glad I went. It was fun, I made a card for T's mom, I met this consultant who I really like, who has regular crops at her house and does kid crops (I think Kt would love that!). I'm glad I went and got to spend a little time with C. I like it so much, I signed up to go back with C for some real scrapping!! and maybe so we both have a friend in this cold, cold state of Maryland!

No comments: