Friday, November 04, 2005

Drug Dealers Live With Their Parents??

This blog I read has a question posted that I know absolutely nothing about. The question up above. Now, I've been checking over at this blog all week to find out what the answer is, I mean someone who reads that blog ought to know!! I don't. I don't have a clue when it comes to drugs or drug dealers, to be totally honest with everyone. I know drug dealers exist in every layer of society, I know drugs can kill you, or at the very least create a serious addiction. I never knew that drug dealers live with their mothers.

This is why I cringe, get a little sweaty and even a bit naseous when T will ask me if I want to move to the inner city and become a missionary. Is he nuts? We will stick out like sore thumbs, we won't know what's happening right under our noses, we'll be mincemeat in seconds. I'm not sure what he has envisioned for us in the city - some urban yuppie ministry? We're not even fit for that!! I'm thinking, leave it to the masters at this kind of thing, you know, people who can actually survive for more than a week in the city. People who recogize a drug deal or dealer when they see one, people who know how to talk in a city. I'm pretty certain God did not provide the correct experiences for me to survive in a city just yet. I might be wrong, but I just don't see it.

So, why do these drug dealers live with their mothers or parents? You'll have to read Jeremy's blog to find out the answer! That's what I'll be doing!!

No comments: