Thursday, November 03, 2005

Crazy Morning

It was only after I saw the cheese sitting out on the counter around 9:30 that I realized I'd started to make a lunch for Kt, one that never was completed, never went to school with her and was completely forgotten by both of us. I envisioned her opening up her empty lunchbox at school in the cafteria and those eyes popping out of her head. Fortunately, we have a great lunch staff. She ordered a lunch when she got to school (I guess she never even had a lunchbox today, although I can't find it!) and I ate it because I brought her the one I didn't make on time. After lunch, the lunch aides came looking for her to make sure she got the lunch she needed. They are so sweet!

I had cheesy pizza, stuffing and sweet potatoes with Strawberry milk. No wonder she loves it when I make her lunch. My stomach has been upset ALL day!

No comments: