Monday, February 12, 2007

We're Back!

We have returned from our amazing Orlando vacation. Thanks to my husband for posting about my uncle. He passed away while we were in Florida and his memorial service is this Friday. Thank you all for your prayers for the family as it was a whirlwind occurrence. It all started just a couple weeks ago and it's very difficult to grasp such a sudden death. We are thankful that his passing was peaceful and swift.

Our trip was wonderful. I will post more about it later and in pieces so you can just read the parts you are interested in! We stayed with some awesome friends who are also Disney lovers. I felt right at home. If you ever have the chance to hang out with Floridians who know all the Disney secret passage ways, it's such a treat! I realize each time I visit that my knowledge of Disney World is miniscule!

It appears we have arrived home just in time for a snowstorm! YIKES! As I'm writing, we are in complete body temperature shock. We've gone from sunny skies and 70's to freezing cold, snowing as I type 30's. I can feel the depression starting to sink in. Why in the world did I come back here???

On a funny note, Em insisted on going to school for the last hour. She is so funny! T didn't want to take her, but she cried and got her way. Now both the girls are hoping for a snow day. Go figure! Me? I'm just hoping to get some good sleep, some hot chocolate and waiting for the next sunny day... whenever that may be!

No comments: