Wednesday, February 21, 2007

JetBlue

I am sad about all this JetBlue news lately. We've had some awesome experience with that airline. Em even asked us before flying Southwest if there would be TV's on our seats! We flew JetBlue to and back from LA last summer and experienced no delays, wonderful service and great flights.

My brother and his wife flew JetBlue from NYC to Seattle, missing their first flight due to traffic. JetBlue actually rebooked them for us through me on a phone with my brother, while he was in deadlock traffic, and JetBlue. No penalty, just rebooked them on a flight out the next morning. I was really impressed with how simple that transaction was. On their return flight, they also had a wonderful experience with being rebooked due to the fluke NY region power outage. Again, no issues.

This is not to say that if I sat on a runway in a JetBlue plane for 8 hours I wouldn't complain, but isn't that partly the airport's fault? I would be quite sad if JetBlue went under as I much prefer their cheaper flights with assigned seating over Southwest, who give me nausea instead of pleasure with their "seating policy"!

No comments: