Friday, February 02, 2007

Prayer Request!

Em is still sick and today T called the doctor. They said it's been lasting up to a week! EEK!! If Kt get this, we are sunk!! Our flight is Tuesday at 6pm - less than a week away. We need some serious prayer for this one. Last time we flew Southwest, I had the stomach flu and the airline refused to change my ticket unless I paid, and it was NOT CHEAP. I believe it was in the $500 range. There is no way we could do that, especially after our whole sewer fiasco.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it a stomach bug or nose junk?

Let them know how important it is that they rest until then, they'll have plenty of playing to do once you get there, but their bodies really need to rest right now!

Lord, please help the girls get better soon and nothing else would infect them before or during their fun trip. I pray you keep D and T healthy too.

deanna said...

Unfortunately, it's the stomach flu - deja vu!! I just can't imagine this thing lasting a whole week and I'm more worried that Kt will get it this weekend. We need those prayers!
Thanks!