Thursday, February 15, 2007

Pirate and Princess Party Addendum

I thought it worth mentioning, the girls, upon receiving their odd pin set, pulled the set apart and put a pin in each of their bags. The girls and I then went on Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride in Adventureland, where Em accidentally left her pouch on the ride. The ride attendants gave us a bag, but the pin was not in it. On our way out that evening, I checked in the Emporium to purchase another pin for her. When I explained what had happened and they replied with the fact that those pins are not available for purchase, they marched me over to the "Town Hall", where after explaining our little mishap, they disappeared into the back and reappeared with a new pin set for us. I have to say, this is one of the things I do like about Disney! A child is never to leave in tears!!

No comments: