Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, Aunt J!

Today, my sister-in-law turns.... I can't say, but it's a big one, I think! Unfortunately, I haven't made it out yet to get her a card, so it will be a little late. Aunt J is my brother's wife. They were high school sweethearts, in fact she's been a part of our family since before T and I met! Of course they waited much longer to get married. Hopefully, she has some better weather than we all had for Valentine's Day!

Happy #% Birthday!!
LOL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks D. I escaped the BIG one unharmed. I survived and don't feel too much older. I am hoping that I enjoy this next ten years like I did the last. It is funny, I realized that I have been a part of the family (in some way or another) for half of my life. You all helped make me who I am. Thanks L's. Love you all!