Friday, February 02, 2007

Ready Early!

It's been 36 degrees all night. I know that because I've been up at various time through the night - sick kids! While our hopes were all way up for a snow day, we quickly realized this morning that there is no snow outside, and I knew the temperature (because of my remote outdoor thermometer!) outside was not nearly cold enough anyway!!

So, we got up, showered, got dressed, even had a little breakfast and were all set to go. I sat down to check my email and there it was - School's Out Alert! It appears we all have a 2 hour delay. Of course, that's just one hour for me, but a nice break. Now we're all dressed up with no place to go! All except for Em, of course, who is still not feeling well upstairs. Please pray this passes before our trip on Tuesday!

No comments: