Sunday, February 04, 2007

No News is Good News

At least I'm hoping. My mom told me that as long as my uncle remained stable today, we would not hear anything. It's been very quiet. On a lighter note, I got some cleaning done - specifically Em's room. She, of course, couldn't live with it. Her nice clean room now looks like the Crayola Art Store! She promised me she would clean it up tomorrow (but I'm sending her to school, so long as she doesn't get sick tonight!). Her criteria for clean: "If I can dance in my room, then it's clean. Right?" At this point, I'll settle for dancing. I just don't have the energy to argue about it!

For tomorrow, one day until Florida - I hope! I can hardly believe we are almost ready to go. As I was finishing up curlers in Em's hair, getting ready to do the same with Kt, I was overwhelmed by a sense of thankfulness for 2 healthy children (I mean, no debilitating illnesses - minus the "minor" ones, like, well, stomach flu!), a home, plenty of food, 2 beautiful children. God has been so gracious with us, it almost makes me shudder. Instead, I'll enjoy it!

Tomorrow, 5:30 am PST - please pray.

No comments: