Sunday, March 18, 2007

Unknown Country

Ever since we switched to FIOS, it appears that I live in an unknown country! At least according to Sitemeter. I don't know if that is something we are supposed to fix or not. It's just strange, but at least I know when it's just me or T visiting.

Speaking of FIOS, we have finally worked out the FIOS remote control issues, but since we've added a new receiver we've had some unrelated remote control woes. Our internet has been OK, but we often have to reboot the modem. I'm guessing we got the cheap hardware! As for the TV service, it's been great although we don't really utilize the extra channels like I thought we might. The On Demand service is nice, but we all wish they would have more selection. This past week, there were only 5 "new" movies, most of which had been on there since we got FIOS. We may just cancel that service and go back to renting!

I'm going to sign off for the evening and return to my unknown country.... it's a mystery where I am, really!

No comments: