Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Peace part 2

The rest of my peaceful day yesterday was, well, anything but peaceful! I ran over to school, had lunch with Em, checked on Kt, who looked awful (no more Benadryl before school!), ran home for a quick break, realized when I got home that I didn't have Kt's med card - T had it, ran to his work to get it, ran back to the girls school to pick up Kt, went to the dr, drove Kt back to school, went to get a prescription. Now, that took over an hour! I got home 10 minutes before the girls. You know, I honestly can say that I have no idea how I'd fit 8 hours of work in there. How do single working moms do this? I stand in awe!

Today there is real peace and quiet in my house and it's seriously eerie. It's very nice out, so I'm going to go for a quick walk, spend a little time with God, then I'm going to tackle one of my many large home projects... you know, clean up a bedroom (they all need some work right now - yes, even Em, whose room it seems I clean constantly!), work on that basement, kitchen.... Then tutoring today. That one... well, two months left! Then I'll be poor again! LOL It's not very lucrative, especially since he's always behind in paying me. I've been tutoring for a month without pay since Christmas.... oh well!

Well, since my peace is slowing slipping away, I should probably go enjoy it!

No comments: