Monday, March 19, 2007

Not Going There!

One of the things I love about Sitemeter is that you can find out how people get to your blog. It's funny (most of the time) to see what people search when they find my blog. Most of the time, it's something like a name or place, a hobby I have or some political issue that I've taken a stab at. Occasionally, there is a really bizarre search, like the one from last night. My husband got a kick out of this one and I almost didn't post about it, but it's just way too out there to not mention. And the crazy search was: "my husband sent me to the barn to be spanked by the stable boy"! Even more hysterical was my husband laughing hysterically when he discovered that I was the first post to come up in that search. Some people!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

deanna said...

That's what we've been doing as well! Really, what was that person thinking??? Ewwww! I will admit that I've written about my husband and spanking (not together!), but a stable boy and a barn???? Nope - never! Just plain strange!