Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bad Hair


OK - I'll allow just this one picture of my hair 5 hours after the cut, after I spent all afternoon "taming" it down. T came home, took one look and in horror said, "Did you get your HAIR CUT?" I had to laugh, especially when I found out it was for real - he had not even read my blog post! Seriously, if it was 1982 I'd be set. T mentioned something about Duran Duran or Whitesnake.... Plans are being made right now to reunite with my usual stylist and we've both agreed it will be worth every single penny!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Bon Jovi! :-)

Anonymous said...

That happened to me a couple of years ago. I got a perm and then left the window open on the way home while it was drying. Steve's only comment was "It's big." The best thing about my perm was that it grew out!

tony sheng said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
deanna said...

hehe! Both of you! Neither of you needs a perm! I, on the other hand, needed a little poof, just not like the one I got today! And thank goodness hair grows!