Friday, August 31, 2007

6 Degrees of TTS

My husband never ceases to amaze me - or rather, the people he knows. Everywhere we go he knows someone. We're sitting on the beach in Fairfield, where I grew up, where I now know almost no one. Our daughter decides to play with these two adorable little boys and their friend, whose mother asks where she's from. She then tells Kt she's from Maryland as well, but from Rockville. It turns out she and TTS went to the same high school - and there they are, 300 miles away from home, sitting 5 feet away from each other on a beach in Fairfield. Is that just weird or what?? Just spooky, I tell you!

Oh, and it's killing him not to blog until tomorrow. I think he forgot August had 31 days in it, because as soon as he woke up he grabbed the computer. Then I heard him utter, "Oh, it's still August..." LOL Tomorrow is his big blog redebut! Don't miss it!

No comments: