Monday, August 27, 2007

Things That Make You Go Hmmm....

So, having a bunch of these today. First, as soon as I got into the house from the bus stop there was a message on my machine. The kindergarten teacher's aide called me to see if I could come in and help with kindergarten lunch today. Hmmm.... what to do? I'll go, because I'm a pushover! And because I know the kindergarten teachers will need a break today!

We waited 15 minutes for the bus today. Our little bus picks up exactly 9 children, then goes off to school. Every year they publish that our pick up time is 8:50, but we have no idea if it's our same bus driver, who always changes that time to 9:05 so the kids aren't getting dropped off alone at school. We appreciate that, but this year our same bus driver just didn't bother to show up until 9:05 and said.... absolutely nothing to us. She's not the nicest lady and while I'm grateful she's consistent, I wish she had a little more personality and maybe even a smile! Hmmm....

Finally, I still need composition notebooks. I guess I'll shower and go out and look for some. I thought I might price them on Amazon, although that might take too long. They are rather cheap, but I was wondering about the option of buying them... uh... used? Why are they even offering to sell used composition notebooks? Is that not just plain scary or ridiculous? Hmmmmmmm.......

No comments: