Wednesday, August 29, 2007

15,000

So, I reached my 15,000th visitor to my blog! I used to try to figure out each thousandth visitor, but it's continually was my husband. Anyway, I stopped checking, but this one seems big. I have a feeling I know who it was.... and it appears to be my new friend in France, who is vacationing on Corsica with her parents - rough life!

We met a few months ago online and were excited to meet in Hungary, as she and her husband and two daughters, the same ages as Kt and Em, serve with Christian Associates in Aix-en-Provence, just outside the French city of Marseille. While I really enjoyed meeting their entire family, the week was a whirlwind of activity, workshops and meal meetings for them and lots of babies for me, so we left Hungary without having spent much time together at all. Thank goodness for google chat and blogs! I guess I'll just have to go to Aix if I really want to spend some time with them.

Although I didn't spend much time with them, Kt and O. spent plenty of time together - swimming in the Danube, meals, pajama party and just plain old having fun together. We honestly couldn't have been more blessed by the families we met, and you, my friend, are a big part of that!!

Thanks for being visitor #15,000 here!

No comments: