Sunday, August 26, 2007

Like This is any Surprise!

You Should Spend Your Summer at the Beach

You're a free spirit who is always thinking of new ways to have fun.
And you don't just love summer... you live for it.
So, you really should blow off your responsibilities and head to the beach!


Of course, I've spent only a minuscule part of my summer anywhere near a beach. It's quite sad! I know quite a few people who have had beach houses loaned to them.... and I'm thinking, "Why don't I know anyone who would loan me a beach house?" I have beach on my mind, and I'm feeling the need to go. But, tomorrow is the first day of school. I believe I've run out of time. For this summer anyway.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Here's mine:
You Should Spend Your Summer in the Mountains

You're quiet, introspective, and a great thinker.
You need a summer vacation that gets you away from the crowds and the heat.
So retreat to the mountains, where you can clear your head.