Monday, September 17, 2007

Sister Sweetness

My girls are sometimes super sweet to each other. Not always, but sometimes they really surprise me. Last week, Kt got her first prize from the prize box for good behavior. She chose one of those hatching animals - for Em! Then on Friday, Kt received the ACE award at school. Each week, one child is chosen from each class. Last year, the girls each received two (I think their teachers should have stuck to one per child per year!), and I was thankful they had gotten the same number.

This year, Em's been a bit, shall we say, challenged, so she was not the first one in her class to be chosen as she was last year. When I got home Friday and there was a call from the principal about Kt getting her ACE award, not Em, I was quite worried how Em would handle the news. T assured me that Em was extremely excited about Kt's award. She made him find Kt and congratulate her when he went in for lunch. That little sweetie was so proud of her sister... if only they could always be that sweet on each other!!

Now, if I could just get the dogs to get along so this place didn't sound like a dog kennel all day long!

No comments: