Friday, September 07, 2007

Serves Them Right

Our basement is really disgusting. We have not really used it for much in the past couple of years. The first deterrent were the bees that somehow managed to get in. That put an end to the girls playing with ALL their toys down there. The next deterrent was the sewage backup... need I say more?? Now, it falls on my shoulders to try to clean everything up down there in hopes that we can begin to finish the basement. That's why I've been taking frequent blogging breaks today!

Between the dust, the cobwebs, the spiders, the dust and the mess, I just have to laugh to myself and wonder what those college kids were thinking when they decided our basement would be a great place to have a party! Who in their right mind would do that? And where, I'm wondering, did they actually have this thing?? I can hardly see a square inch of floor space down there. And I just keep laughing to myself, because it serves them all right!

No comments: