Friday, September 21, 2007

Shades of Green

Interesting fact: T called Shades of Green yesterday and found out that we qualify to stay there. Can't tell you why (because I don't know... and if you or I did, he'd have to kill us!), but this presents an interesting option for a Disney lover! T is going to Florida in February and I had opted this time to stay home with the girls. Typically, when we decide to go to Florida in Jan/Feb, it tends to fall around our annual SFF, better known as the "stomach flu fest". Either that, or it's a MWE, known also as "major weather event". In 2005, we attempted a trip and ended up with a combo - SFF & MWE - now THAT was a treat!!;-)

I'm still leaning towards not going, but if his government contractor status is renewed at the end of February, this could mean a trip with the family sometime... not sure when or who. Now if I could just convince T to go on a Disney cruise...

No comments: